Visits at the Hamilton County Justice Center are limited to 15 minutes. No visiting on Sundays, Mondays, and holidays. Maximum of four (4) people to visit, including children. We do not limit it to two adults and two children. Visitation can be one adult with three kids, or three adults and one kid, or any combination that equals up to four people. At least one adult must be present. Visitation is determined by the first letter of the last name according to the jail records.
Visiting Hours & Info
Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
A – K Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
L – Z Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
1617 Reading Road – Visits are limited to 15 minutes.
Monday 3:00-5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Saturday 3:00-5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Thursday 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Sunday 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Monday 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Friday 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Saturday 6:00-8:00 p.m.
2605 Woodburn Ave. (Turning Point)
Saturday-Sunday 3:30-5:30 p.m. Visits are limited to 15 minutes.
Prescription glasses, including glasses for Reading Road and Talbert House can be delivered to the Property Window in the South Building of the Justice Center Monday – Friday 8 am until 3:30 pm excluding holidays.
You must provide a valid photo id when you drop off glasses at the Property Window. The glasses will be searched.”
MAIL AND MONEY ORDERS
All mail and money orders should be addressed to:
INMATE’S NAME AND ID NUMBER
Hamilton County Justice Center
900 Sycamore St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
The inmate’s ID Number must be on all money orders. No checks accepted. All incoming mail will be inspected for contraband.
Money can now be deposited to an inmate’s account using a credit card via the Internet (a processing fee applies). Deposits post immediately to the inmate’s account.
Cash and credit-card deposits may be made to an inmate’s account through a kiosk located in the lobby of the north building of the Justice Center. All deposits post immediately to the inmate’s account for use in the commissary. A fee does apply for the use of the kiosk.
The following items are permitted with noted restrictions.
• letters (no plastic, metal, glued, or laminated items and no more than 6 pages from a book or publication)
• money orders and cashiers checks (NO PERSONAL CHECKS and NO CASH)
• New books/magazines mailed from publisher or bookstore (NO hardbound books or publications of a violent or sexual nature, NO MORE THAN 3 BOOKS/MAGAZINES AT ONE TIME)
• plain small greeting cards (no glitter or glued items)
• pictures (5″x7″ or smaller) (no Polaroid, no photo paper, no gang related or sexually suggestive)
• prescription glasses/contacts w/ soft case
• Bible/Qu’ran/Torah (no hardbound)
• Cushioned mailers are NOT accepted.
***ENVELOPES OF ANY TYPE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED
ALL INCOMING MAIL IS INSPECTED. ANY MAIL THAT IS THOUGHT TO BE A SECURITY RISK TO INMATES OR STAFF WILL BE RETURNED TO SENDER AT THE DISCRETION OF SECURITY.