All visits are conducted by video visitation provided by Securus Technologies and visitors are required to have a facility approved account with Securus.
Accounts can be set up using either the Securus Technologies website or the Secures Mobile app that can be found in both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Once your account is set up and approved you can schedule visits under the Securus Video Connect section of your account. All visits must be prescheduled.
All onsite visits will be at no cost to the visitor. Visitors are limited to one onsite visit per week and must be prescheduled.
Remote visits can be scheduled at the regular cost of $5.99 plus taxes & fees. Visitors are limited to 3 remote visits per day.
- All visits are limited to 20 minutes.
- All onsite visits, including those for inmates housed at 1617 Reading Road (Talbert House), will be conducted via visitation terminals located in the lobby of the North Building. There is no in person face-to-face visitation.
We permit a maximum of four (4) people for onsite visits, including children. We do not limit it to two adults and two children. Visitation can be one adult with three kids, or three adults and one kid, or any combination that equals up to four people. We do require that at least one adult be present the entire duration of the onsite visit.
Hamilton County Justice Center Hours & Info:
- On-Site – Monday-Friday from 11:00AM to 6:30PM. No On-Site visits on holidays.
- Off-Site (Remote) – Monday-Saturday from 9:00AM to 8:40PM and Sunday from 11:00AM to 8:40PM.
Reading Road Visiting Hours & Info
- On-Site – Monday-Friday from 5:30PM to 7:00PM. No On-Site visits on holidays.
- Off-Site (Remote) – Monday-Friday from 5:30PM to 8:40PM. Saturday from 9:00AM to 8:40PM and Sunday 11:00AM to 8:40PM.
Secures Main Support Line
- Video Connect Support Line: 1-877-578-3658
- Calling from mobile device: 972-734-1111
- Calling using landline phone/international: 1-800-844-6591
- Prescription glasses, including glasses for Reading Road and Talbert House can be delivered to the Property Window in the South Building of the Justice Center Monday – Friday 8 am until 3:30 pm excluding holidays.
- You must provide a valid photo id when you drop off glasses at the Property Window. The glasses will be searched.
- Court clothing is accepted from 8am-10am the day before court.
- If court is on Monday, you would drop off the Friday before.
- A valid ID is required to drop off clothing, All clothing will be searched by a drug dog.
CLICK HERE TO DEPOSIT TO ACCOUNT
Cash and credit-card deposits may be made to an inmate’s account through a kiosk located in the lobby of the north building of the Justice Center. All deposits post immediately to the inmate’s account for use in the commissary. A fee does apply for the use of the kiosk.