The State of Ohio has designated $1.5 million dollars for Military personnel. As long as that amount is not reached within a calendar year there is no charge for Active/Retired Military, or Veterans.
- Active: A copy of your Orders from your Commanding Officer, and your Military ID.
- Retired: A copy of your DD214 with Honorable Discharge or a Certificate of Honorable Discharge, and your Retirement Card.
- Veteran: A copy of your DD214 with an Honorable discharge only.
- Upload required documents
- Bring a valid state issued ID (e.g. driver’s license) to your appointment
- Apply here