There is no application fee for active or retired officers.

Required Documents for Peace Officers, State Troopers, or Federal Law Enforcement:
  • Active: A copy of your OPOTA Certificate, or an Agency Letter certifying your qualifications, and your Badge/ID.
  • Retired: A copy of your OPOTA Certificate, Retirement Papers, and/or Retirement Card/ID.


To Apply:
  • Upload required documents
  • Bring a valid state issued ID (e.g. driver’s license) to your appointment
  • Apply here