DRESS CODE FOR INMATE VISITORS -Effective June 15, 2008
- Shirt and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Pants/shirts must be free of holes and in clean condition.
- No pants hanging or fitting below the waistline.
- No “Spandex” shirts or pants.
- No clothes of sheer or see-through (mesh) material.
- No muscle shirts, halter tops, crop tops, tank tops or strap t-shirts.
- No midriff baring shirt/blouses.
- The neckline of the shirts/blouses must be appropriately modest
(No plunging neck or backs).
- Skirts and Dresses may be no shorter than 2″ above the knee when standing.
- Shorts are permitted only if they are modestly cut (No upper thigh or buttocks visible).
- Undergarments are required as a condition of any visit.
- No coats, sweaters, or other attire permitted to be worn to cover inappropriate dress.
- Any other clothing that is deemed inappropriate by security staff.