All IDs are made in room 260 at the Hamilton County Court House
Court Services: 513-946-5320
You will need to bring with you the following:
- An Attorney I.D. Request form which you will pick up from the Court Administrators Office in RM 410
- Driver’s License or State I.D. (both must be up to date)
- Old Attorney I.D. badge (if applicable)
- $20.00 cash (exact change)
County Employees & Contractors/Temporary Employees : Depending if you are a new employee, a current employee or a contractor/temporary employee, that will determine which I.D. Request form you will need.
You will need to bring with you the following :
- A Request for an I.D. Badge / Access Card form filled out and completed with the authorizing signature. You can get this form from your supervisor or from Mallory at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Driver’s License or State ID
- Old ID / Access Card
- CONTRACTORS, THERE IS A CHARGE OF $10.00 PER ID* MUST BE CASH, EXACT CHANGE